Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Self Esteem Test




Improve Your Self-Esteem in a Fun, Fast and Educational Way with a test

How strong is your level of self-esteem?
How strong is your level of confidence in your ability to realize success?
How strong is your self-image and how good do you feel about yourself?

Alarming statistics show that 85% of us suffer from some kind of
diminished self-esteem! Yes, that is a troubling statistic. Low levels
of self-esteem and self-confidence are the #1 result of the countless
negative feelings we experience on a daily basis.

Unfortunately, low levels of self-esteem are often so subtle that we
don’t notice them ourselves. For most of us, our diminished confidence
level had its beginning during some painful experience we suffered at
an early age. For most of our lives, we have been at the affect of
unproductive belief sets that cause us to feel unhappy, discouraged,
unproductive, fearful, and angry. As a result, we rob ourselves of
joy, peace of mind and productivity as well as the abundance that all
were rightfully born to experience to the fullest.

Our low levels of self-esteem, diminished confidence and our low
self-image become especially apparent during highly emotional states
when we experience stress or tend to put pressure on ourselves. Some
areas where we most often experience feelings of lacking self-esteem
are:

* Dating
* Interacting with others
* Bringing up children
* Overcoming shyness and feelings of timidity
* Pursuing a career
* Working with others in a business setting
* Speaking in public
* Dieting
* Business as the sales profession or as a manager
* And many more

An old saying advises that “rating is knowing.” This certainly applies
to our levels of self-confidence and self-esteem. We need to know
where we are before we can determine what actions are necessary to
move our lives forward. Together with Dr. Joe Rubino I co-created this
self esteem test.

I recently decided to release this tool to the general public. (It was
previously available to only my personal coaching clients.) In this
way, everyone can benefit from the system. I hired a team of
professionals to design “The Self-Esteem TestTM” to make it the
fastest, most fun, and most educational test on the Internet for
rating your own level of self-confidence. I invite you to also take
your first step to reclaiming your self-confidence by rating your
current level of self-esteem. I strongly recommend that you visit
www.THEselfesteemtest.com. Take this quick test now and rate for
yourself how you can improve your personal self-esteem level — #1
source of a happy, healthy, and prosperous life. I’m looking forward
to hearing your personal success story soon!

Jesse Moore was born in the USA, at an early age my family immigrated
to the Netherlands where I was raised. My youth wasn't too well. Every
now and then I got bullied. My parents were often away and not as
supportive as I needed them to be. My life was not too excited and
seemed to slip through my hands. I was given an Ebook on the topic of
self esteem by a friend. This changed my life. In a few short years I
turned my life around. 
www.THEselfesteemtest.com is my way of giving
something back to the world.


Self-esteemtest

No comments:

Post a Comment